Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester sf5 Manual
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys ,someone is selling a classic zero sports undertray and I was wondering if it would fit my 2001 sf5?
Many thanks.jamie

·
Registered
1997 forester stb manual
1,434 Posts
Don't think a standard plastic impreza under tray fits a forester so I'm presuming , maybe wrongly, that the zero sports won't fit either .... Could be wrong !

·
Registered
2001 Forester sf5 Manual
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok.i will go with that.i presumed the different shapes in the bonnets would affect it.
Many thanks.jamie

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
The Foz TMIC sits 2" further below the bonnet than it would on an Impreza, hence the 'chimney' to feed it, so if the ZS tray won't fit with the Chimney it's a waste of time, I made up a splitter to split the chimney vertically on mine so the front of the IC got more airflow.

·
Registered
1999 forester turbo/s 5 speed
273 Posts
it will fit got one on my 1999 turbo/s.but there will be a gap I have a hyperflow top mount on mine which is twice the depth of a standard intercooler and there is still a 30 mm gap between intercooler and undertray when I had it mapped by jolly green monster this year he said I was loosing power by having the gap but only on the right hand side of the intercooler when looking at the engine not the turbo side on the left.when I have it mapped again by him with the td04 on it I will have to seal it up.what I am going to do is get a thin strip of metal and make a sleeve and pop rivet it or screw it to the zero sport undertray and there are plenty of car rubber seals on ebay what you can use to seal it right up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts