Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you got!

GoPro Helmet Hero Wide, which will probably see some time on the outside of the forester as well as on my bike. :woohoo:

That was my one big present, along with lots of candy and goodies and a book or 2.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
180 Posts
EJ257 short block, with new oil pump, water pump, etc.
Rebuilt heads
P&P VF39
Group N mounts and bushings
STi TMIC
Hallman MBC
Deatsch Werks 750cc injectors
Exeddy Stage II clutch kit
F&R Axles
New OE boost gauge

Too bad it's only because my WRX blew the motor. So my build turned into my Christmas present.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
Well I didn't get mods, but I got a bunch of Carhartt gear which is comfy and warm. Also some other random stuff and a FAIL blog book, it's a kick to read!

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,121 Posts
Remote start kit , some Eagle one glass cleaner, Meguiar's gold class car wash, Apple Air fresheners

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,885 Posts
Whiteline Roll center adj kit, Whiteline positive caster bushings, and whiteline front lower control arm front bushings for my sti control arms. Already can't wait for spring to put them on!

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
- HP dv7t Quad Edition
- North Face jacket
- Lap desk
- $100 O'Reilly giftcard
- New car wash bucket, and some microfiber goodies.

I'm pleased. :p

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,956 Posts
My son got me this. :icon_eek:

Bobby...

I also got this! I've been looking for a Craftsman fine tooth ratchet set for many years, to replace the 3/8" & 1/4" ratchet that disappeared. :wink:

My MODding Journal

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,956 Posts

·
Registered
1985 GL SE Wagon 4WD
142 Posts
1996 Chrysler Town & Country minivan. seriously tho why did dey get me a minivan wen i'm single with no kids? well at least its gon be a beater car...

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,902 Posts
No major material goods, but a nice day at my cousin's house in western Vermont, and a Subaru-quality drive through the Green Mountain National Forest to get there. The sign at the beginning of the road said "Scenic" and "Not suitable for trailers!" Both were true.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Christmas was canceled due to nasty illness, some sort of stomach bug in my brother's house, picked-up from his in-laws place a day before. We'll probably do something next weekend since it looks like road conditions tomorrow may prevent further-distant family members from making it in. Obviously, those of us smart enough to drive Subarus won't have that problem. :icon_wink: Seriously, tho, it got pretty slick as temps dropped earlier this evening so I understand a hesitation to drive two hours in that stuff.

However, Marcy got me some nice 150 grain/weight Thinsulate gloves and some other stuff she won't let me open yet.

Other than that we went to see Sherlock Holmes (decent but not great), and watched District 9 (wow!) at home.

·
Registered
08 Audi RS4 6 speed man
156 Posts
geez dan hope you feel better....

just got back from zeroing my present... fun but cold...

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Ha, no, we're fine over here but when I stopped by my brother's place earlier today, it was almost like stepping into a morgue. Just a bunch of sickies. "Gee, I'd give you guys a hug, but..."

Got the rest of the loot. Wife got me a Tool Band-it and some bolt extractors, got a gift cert for a used-music shop that we frequent, gift cert for a really nice Mexican restaurant in the area (yuuuummmm), and the traditional jar of olives. Not sure when that one started but it was at least 30 years ago and is just one of those Christmas gifts we can expect every year. :icon_biggrin: Gotta love Moms, right?

Oh, and on the 22nd I found out that the tool and die shop finished up the custom injection-mold I ordered for my business.

Good Christmas this year, with little drama except for the illness, and a good time with the family. Also had a really nice time at the wife's office Christmas party; she works with a great group of people, which is a nice gift in itself.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts