Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

8601 - 8603 of 8603 Posts

·
Registered
2004 forester xt
64 Posts
It's a long story, but it has to do with problems I had with a shop doing a complete motor build with fuel system, sensors/gauges, custom headers/exhaust that did not quite materialize. The car has been transferred to another shop, but progress there has been slow as well because of $$, time and other priorities.
yeah,my car was down for 8 months with rebuild at grd tuning,thought I would never get it back,should of just stuck with my go to place,p&l motorsports

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT '05 6mt r180 Carbonetics 1.5w lsd
1,098 Posts
yeah,my car was down for 8 months with rebuild at grd tuning,thought I would never get it back,should of just stuck with my go to place,p&l motorsports
You must going back in time. I didn’t realize GRD was still around. P&L has been through its own ups & downs. They can do good work, but be careful about big budget builds with them. For reference, my Foz has been down since 2012.

·
Registered
2004 forester xt
64 Posts
You must going back in time. I didn’t realize GRD was still around. P&L has been through its own ups & downs. They can do good work, but be careful about big budget builds with them. For reference, my Foz has been down since 2012.
grd was back in 2012,they don't even like to mess with Subaru now for a good while,been going to p&l since 05,never any big work as I heard that myself,though I am pretty tight with paul I don't see nothing major anymore,i was just there yesterday to pick up,had a steering rack leak and bad rear bearing,last summer they installed cobb 20g turbo and finally I had the vtd center diff swap,what a difference out of the hole,paul and junior think I can go mid 11's in quarter.

8601 - 8603 of 8603 Posts