2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
OH NOES!!!11 :p

There's even one in our forum calendar:

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
old news :) we even have a few guys from India here driving them.

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
really!! I swore I saw something about this a while back. Now I really do not like mine! At least I have a turbo!

·
Registered
399 Posts
anyone else notice that when you go to the Chevrolet India site, your mouse pointer becomes a Forester (profile view)? How can we make that code work on our PC all the time?

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fxtacy said:
anyone else notice that when you go to the Chevrolet India site, your mouse pointer becomes a Forester (profile view)? How can we make that code work on our PC all the time?
Let me have a look at the code, it might be something we can modify and re-purpose for use on this forums. I'll have a quick play with the code at weekend. Shouldnt be too hard.

mike

·
Registered
399 Posts
mykp said:
fxtacy said:
Let me have a look at the code, it might be something we can modify and re-purpose for use on this forums. I'll have a quick play with the code at weekend. Shouldnt be too hard.

mike
Just my .02, but if it is doable, loose the text part. That is a bit annoying, but the forester mouse would be cool.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it to work on a web page, will have a look at the desktop at weekend.

You can view it here:
http://www.mykp.co.uk/forester.php

If any of the admins are interested then I can supply the files as a php include file and instructions and if this is agreeable to the admins you can send me emails of your cars and i'll turn them into random icons. Refresh the above link above and you should get different coloured foresters!

mike

·
Registered
399 Posts
That is really neat Mike. Thanks. I for one think it would be cool to enable that as a feature of the website. Is it possible to have it enabled/dissabled in a user profile?

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
I think it will have a Toyota badge instead of the GM bowtie in the future since GM sold their share of Subaru.

Do you think the 2009 Highlander and Forester will be the same car?

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
It's a real Subaru with a GM bowtie. I think you call it global marketing.

C

·
0 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
I think it will have a Toyota badge instead of the GM bowtie in the future since GM sold their share of Subaru.

Do you think the 2009 Highlander and Forester will be the same car?
Hahaha, they look close enough as is.

You guys don't have to worry about the Chevy Forester anymore, GM sold some of it's stake in Subaru to the Toyota empire as mentioned.

Don't be surprised to see Toyota hybrid tech in Subarus and Subaru engine/drivetrain tech in Toyotas.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fxtacy said:
That is really neat Mike. Thanks. I for one think it would be cool to enable that as a feature of the website. Is it possible to have it enabled/dissabled in a user profile?
I managed to get it working on Windows 98/me which has the active desktop, but it only works on the desktop, open an app and it dissapears behind the app.... XP is a no go!

mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts