Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!

I'm Tim and my soon to be wife is Sue, We just purchased a 2010 Forester Limited and LOVE it!!!! A little about myself before I search through the forums to see what the Forester community is all about. ( Can't Wait :banana: )

I'm a proud owner of a Stage 2 08' WRX and as you can see the Subie bug got the best of my wife!! I hope to learn and share the love of owning another Subaru with all of you.

From my Subie to yours Cheers!!

Tim-

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! I look forward to learning about these new 08'-10' Forester's, and as most Subie addicts catching that uncontrollable mod bug :woohoo:

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:

you appear to be nicely located near the Subaru of America head offices.
Thank you Sir for the Good Morning Welcome! Yes, SOA is 5 min. up the road and its pretty cool because they usually have the Newer models before the local dealers get them in stock. I'm waiting to get a sneak peak at the 2011 WRX :icon_biggrin:

One of our summer trips is going to be in the Niagara Falls area, Can't wait!!

Cheers!
Tim-

·
Premium Member
2015 OutBack Ltd
2,929 Posts
Welcome for New Hampshire.......

Any chance that you guys might set up near the SOA campus so you can snag some "spy photos" of the newest models?

Just a thought.......

Steve

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome for New Hampshire.......

Any chance that you guys might set up near the SOA campus so you can snag some "spy photos" of the newest models?

Just a thought.......

Steve
Lol.. Thats an excellent thought!! I just drove by and didn't see anything worthy of jumping the fence for a spy-shot. I'll be on the look tho.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Mount Laurel!
Too funny,... or should I say to close?? I'm taking a wild guess that you bought from Miller? If so I bought my WRX from them, Great staff over there. John is the Man!! Be on the look out for a friendly subie wave, we'll either be in a OBP Forester or DGM WRX.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
7 Posts
Actually, we shopped at Miller but they didn't play the price game so we bought at Cherry Hill! :lol:

·
Registered
2010 Forester Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, we shopped at Miller but they didn't play the price game so we bought at Cherry Hill! :lol:
Cherry Hill:woohoo: A little pushy off the bat but when it came time to talk turkey the Cherry Hill sales team is the best around.

See ya on Rt. 70 !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts