Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. It has been awhile. I have been in Tahoe, CA for the last ten days, and was excited to get back home and see SF.org up and running!

Except, now we are all a bunch of NOOBS again. :p ...all that post whoring at SF.com for noithing. :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear about Maestro's problems and GTP possibly selling. I have only had time to read through a handful of posts, so if there is other interesting news, plesae catch me up!

Gald to be back,

SkiPhast

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
Hey, good to see you back! :D

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
I see how you are. Coming all this way, and not driving the extra few hours to come out to wine (whine?) country.

We would have been happy to show you around, get a great deal on the hotel for you...

...but that's alright. At least you had fun skiing phast, and made it home safely. You were a stone throw away from silverghost, who has that sleeper looking little Forester up there.

:D :D

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roo said:
I see how you are. Coming all this way, and not driving the extra few hours to come out to wine (whine?) country.

We would have been happy to show you around, get a great deal on the hotel for you...

...but that's alright. At least you had fun skiing phast, and made it home safely. You were a stone throw away from silverghost, who has that sleeper looking little Forester up there.

:D :D

I thought about it! But the wife and I were visitng friends, and our week was pretty much full. I did see a million Subarus, however. In fact, the house right down the street from where we stayed had two XT's in the driveway (04/05 Silver, and an 06 silver or white).

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SnowMan said:
Don't feel bad, he drives past my house when he comes to Florida and never even stops. :cry:

Hey c'mon, that was just once! Next time! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts