Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi european chums, has anyone enough knowledge to say where I can get a nice left hand drive secondhand forester from? The prices in Spain are insane, there must be abot 10 foresters in the entire country. Does anyone know a market where they are popular and similarly priced to the UK, which by far has the best SH prices in Europe from what I can see.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,542 Posts
How does this one look? But its in Riga, god knows how easy it is to import from there?

Pkw-Inserat: Detailansicht
Latvia is in crisis at the moment :( so it could explain the low prices. It belongs to EU so shouln't be a problem importing. I know someone who imported a car from there to Germany.

Having a second glance this looks to be a crossport model (check the front bumper with no fogs) imported from US (speedometer shows mph as well as kmh). European models don't have an engine cover either.

Edit> also mentions here: 2.5 L, XT Turbo, Limited Edition, vollaustattung, ohne Navi, aus USA importiert, registriert in Lettland

·
Restricted Seller : Do not buy from me.
2009 2.5
109 Posts
again, that model from latvia - thats US market car, its definitely cheaper to import from US. But.... if you could avoid import taxes, just reduce basic car price.

Mine from US as well, located in UK and thinking to sell it because its LHD, not the best drivers position on the road.

If you are interested text me and I will send you details.

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Wzikas, I'd like to know about your car, LHD in the UK must be a pain and Foresters are great value for money in the UK, Im jealous I cant use a RHD car because the UK selection of cars is excellent.

Ive sent you a PM :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts