Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first actual post and I was looking for some insight! So I just got my 2006 X and I'm putting together a list of mods I am planning on doing to the car in the future and I was wondering if chassis bracing has its place on a fozzy being built for trails or if I should leave that to the people who do autox. I'm not terribly familiar with this chassis yet, but I did move from a charger that I had built for time attack, so having stock suspension is a stark difference from what I'm used to (on an SUV no less). I know I should take it out and get used to it to see what I think it needs, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any must have chassis bracing for these cars when tackling trails!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Prob don't need to stiffen the chassis for trail runs. A lot of folks unbolt their sway bars when on bumpier stuff, air down tires etc so I do not see the benefit to a stiffer chassis off the tarmac.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
SoMuchForStealth
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing