I've got my new air flow sensor and the swop looks easy :shock:
BUT am I missing something. Its a job for 30 mins on Saturday I guess ..
If I am missing something tell me now or if there is a trick or two to make it really easy I'm all eyes.
Longest part of the job was finding the security Torx bits in my tool box!!
A simple job after all.
Seems to have fixed the problem but I guess I ought to get the Lambda sensor checked and the fault code cleared.
An interesting follow on was that in the process of having the error code cleared it became clear that the lambda sensor had died as well so it was replaced. Odd thing is I did not notice any impact on performance - cats are OK tho' so no long term damage.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.