Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2009 forester xt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE CHANGED THE FOGS ON THE ON FORESTER (ONE WENT OUT) THE MANUAL SAYS TAKE IT BACK TO SUBARU AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT FOR A BULB. I DID A SERCH AND DIDNT FIND ANYTHING , MAYBE SOMEONE THAT HAS DONE IT CAN TELL ME HOW. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

·
Registered
2009 forester xt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think your Caps Lock button is broken...
ThE CaPs LoCk Is BrOkEn. if u dont have a useful reply then dont
and im not looking to have to take the car apart to do the bulbs anyone with an easier way??

·
Registered
2007 2.5X 5mt
943 Posts
and im not looking to have to take the car apart to do the bulbs anyone with an easier way??
sheesh, he was just politley telling you that all caps makes it seem like your yelling and its harder to read. If you want help your gonna need to have respect.

·
Registered
2009 forester xt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sheesh, he was just politley telling you that all caps makes it seem like your yelling and its harder to read. If you want help your gonna need to have respect.
it didnt seem like that, and im not being disrespectful i just forgot to turn it off, i just hate when people just want to break ball, its not helpful

and im going to try and make it out the meet

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
711 Posts
I hope your bumper breaks when you take it off. I've also got a thread up on bumper removal. Just beware those (2) little rivets on either side of the bumper towards the top in the wheel well. Push the center in, then remove the clip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts