Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
376 Posts
I am but moving back to Illinois after 20 years in the oven.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
12 Posts
Merritt Island/Patrick AFB, but PCSing soon to Alaska for at least 3 years.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5mt
168 Posts
Where are you guys getting your service done?? I had the best Toyota mechanic in the state, but his shop only works on Toyota/Lexus...

·
Registered
09 FXT 4EAT
46 Posts
I just arrived at Jensen Beach, not sure on the duration. I did spot a couple grey foresters on 95 today, I had my kayak on top and two bikes on back

·
Registered
2011 Foz 2.5X Limited 4EAT
114 Posts
:mob:
I just arrived at Jensen Beach, not sure on the duration. I did spot a couple grey foresters on 95 today, I had my kayak on top and two bikes on back
Was just down in Jensen Beach with my 09 From Maine a few weeks ago, Pity i totaled it on the way back just outside of Scarborough.

My folks moved down to florida in 2004, and you almost never saw Subaru's down there, when i went down after getting my 09 i had to drive farther south to find a dealer to have maintinance done, but now just 2 years later you see them all over the place down there, and there is a new Subaru dealership in Stuart.

·
Registered
2011 Forester X
54 Posts
I spend about 1/2 my time in Stuart, Florida. Right next to Jensen. There is a new dealership in Stuart, part of a large multi-dealership business. I would check subaru.com dealership list. I believe there is a dealer in Boynton Beach and there use to be one in Melbourne, Fl. Independent shops, I couldn't tell you.

·
Registered
2011 Foz 2.5X Limited 4EAT
114 Posts
I spend about 1/2 my time in Stuart, Florida. Right next to Jensen. There is a new dealership in Stuart, part of a large multi-dealership business. I would check subaru.com dealership list. I believe there is a dealer in Boynton Beach and there use to be one in Melbourne, Fl. Independent shops, I couldn't tell you.
When I first went down with my 2009 a few years ago, the only place in the area was Schumacher Subaru down in West Palm, Now they are popping up all over, which is great! I'm amazed at the amount of Subarus i see down there now.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts