Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I want to order parts needed for my local garage to install an new cat converter. Catalytic Converter is spent. I would like to know exactly what parts I need to order and some good options. I am confused about "front and rear" and in other places I see one "direct fit" part. Also - any sensors bolts gaskets etc. Thanks in advance - I am not in CA

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,513 Posts
You can view your options at RockAuto. Not a recommendation, just a place to see aftermarket parts.

You can also look here at the parts diagram.

If you decide to go with factory/OEM parts, I'd recommend contacting Jackie, SubaruPartsGirl here on the forum. She's a forum supporting vendor, a parts wiz & she gives forum members a discount. Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2007 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bobbi - what I need to understand is what do I need to order for my guy as I would like to take my Forester in to him with parts in hand. Is it just one unit as in the converter? Or is there the converter - front piece and rear piece? What is usually replaced in these circumstances?

·
Registered
2007 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jackie subarupartsgirl

Jackie was a great help! Ordered the front converter from RockAuto and had it installed today. Flawless - thanks Bob and Jackie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts