Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester X Auto
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 X, I'm trying to find the bits and pieces to get my recent purchase back to stock.
Question 1: When I bought it the cargo cover was missing. The cargo cover front attachment point looks bare to me. Is there a plastic cover available? or do I just need to buy a whole cover assembly which might have a plastic bit to hide this attachment point?
Question 2: On the rearmost pillars there is a little tiedown ring. One of mine is broken. Anyone have an idea what part number this little guy is? I also attached the nearest Part Manual page but heck I cant figure it out.

Some pics attached. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 Impreza, 2003 Bugeye Sport, 2010 Base, 2014 Base, 2015 Premium, 2017 Limited, 2020 Touring
1,020 Posts
The front "holes" should have caps to hide them. The rear hole, I don't know. My 2010 had caps that had to be removed and stored while using the cargo cover, the cargo cover fit into an indentation on the left, and was held in by a catch on the right but my 2014 did not have caps at all (base model). The cargo cover (2014) is spring loaded, and just goes into two squarish indentations on either side. The little ring that needs replacement is seen in the boxed in area as part #4. Best I can do to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts