Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New dealership sent out VIP coupons to customers of the now closed Fremont dealership. I got a free oil change today,and ordered the front lip spoiler. Coupon is good for 25% off any, over the counter accesories & parts.
My lip came to $371 plus tax and 0 freight. Its coming from Portland in less than a week.
So far so good. Give them a try. Justin for service and Lucas for parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New dealership sent out VIP coupons to customers of the now closed Fremont dealership. I got a free oil change today,and ordered the front lip spoiler. Coupon is good for 25% off any, over the counter accesories & parts.
My lip came to $371 plus tax and 0 freight. Its coming from Portland in less than a week.
So far so good. Give them a try. Justin for service and Lucas for parts.
That's great! Can I get a coupon even though I did not buy my Forester from them?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are trying real hard! Yesterday I get a call from Lucas the parts salesperson. My spoiler lip is ready to pick up. All excited, I drive through all the traffic from Fremont. WRONG LIP. Lucas looks at master list of '08 accesories, it shows E2410SA300 unavailable at this time.

Promises to honor 25% coupon when available, and gives my son a very cool Subaru World Rally cap for my trouble.

They are trying!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts