Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped of my 2010 FX today to have Rally Armor flaps, hood deflector and roof rack installed. I am so excited to pick it up later today.
While at the dealer I saw someone who had a base X like me, but had the mesh grill installed. It looked incredible and I decided that my dog barrier is going to have to wait, because I need that mesh grill first.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,739 Posts
That's a good set of accessories to have installed. I've got the hood deflector and Rally Armor flaps on mine too. As far as the mesh grill or the dog guard, go with your priorities. Will your dog stay in the rear of your Fozzy without? If not, go with the dog guard. Just my 2 cents;).

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
definitely a good set of priorities but the flaps and hood protector are definitely an easy DiY project. Also do a search on here there's some people that painted the stock grille black and it looks a lot nicer and I'm going that route instead of the mesh grille. Not to steer you away from the dog guard anymore but definitely check out the front underspoiler as well. What color is yours?

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f115/jkoppees-09-pic-heavy-69950/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts