Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Premium
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a forsale post in the Canada section. I can not figure out how to delete it. I'm embarrassed I'm sure it's very easy. What am i missing?

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,752 Posts
Assuming that you're referring to the 2014 XT, I changed the prefix to SOLD. I would have closed the thread, but I haven’t yet figured out how to do that in this new setup.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,764 Posts
@8lackie normally FS threads are not deleted, they are closed & the prefix changed to closed or sold by an admin or mod. Click on "report post" & state what you want done.

@bbottomley I closed the thread for you. That's done by clicking on those 3 dots above the first post to get the moderator tools (popup menu).

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,752 Posts
@8lackie normally FS threads are not deleted, they are closed & the prefix changed to closed or sold by an admin or mod. Click on "report post" & state what you want done.

@bbottomley I closed the thread for you. That's done by clicking on those 3 dots above the first post to get the moderator tools (popup menu).

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]
The 3 dots aren't offering that to me, though I still had enough super powers to edit the prefix. One more weirdness of the new setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts