Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A happy Canada Day to our members from up north!

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT AT
1,295 Posts
:biggrin: :Banane35:
getting up early to go fishing, nice eh?
take off you hosers
Enjoy the 5 degree weather, and rain (maybe even snow like this morning on Pike Mnt :icon_eek: )

And Happy Canada to all my fellow Canucks :Banane35:

Hoser eh :woohoo:

·
Registered
2009 Forester Touring
25 Posts
Happy Canada Day! Gonnna drink beer a buid a fence... Long standing Canadian tradition!

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
I'm going to do nothing since all the stores are closed....At least I have the day off. Tomorrow too!!!! :bacon:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Happy Canada Day, fellow Canadian board members. Have one on me too. How's that for a mile(kilometre)stone. Just hit 500 posts. I'll have to drink an extra one for that:).

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
We just came back from a nice family BBQ at the friends place. Bunch of friends I've had from the old neighbourhood since I was 3 years old. The day started out with crappy weather, forecast was on-off rain and cool. It never did rain and it got better and better as the day progressed. Went to the park where they had lots of fun stuff for the kids and our little guy got the Canadian flag painted on his face.

20 years ago I'd be getting ready to go downtown and take a case of 24 beer with me. 20 minutes ago we put our little guy down and I'll be asleep in 2.4 hours.

Happy Canada Day !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2008 Forester 2.5XT auto Auto
510 Posts
I had a great Canada Day. Went for a short hike at a Provincial Park to enjoy Canada's natural beauty! Then in the evening went to see a CFL game Stamps vs. the Argos, what a great Canadian game!

Hope everyone else had a great Canada Day.
:Banane35:

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
741 Posts
I went for a LONG walk downtown with the Missus for Canada day yesterday. Walked to Downtown London Ontario, all around the Canada Day festivities, then back. Felt like a 20 kilometer walk. We then came back, had a great bite to eat, and the rest is a little rated R. ;)

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
I went for a LONG walk downtown with the Missus for Canada day yesterday. Walked to Downtown London Ontario, all around the Canada Day festivities, then back. Felt like a 20 kilometer walk. We then came back, had a great bite to eat, and the rest is a little rated R. ;)
Wow that's a long walk to London from Ottawa:biggrin:. I'm not that energetic as I wouldn't make it that far in 1 day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts