Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there a prize for noticing the new lip that got ripped off mudding and the blacked out lights?
lol..the lip was off when I went mudding (being repaired)...then it was blue, then a tire hit it and now its back to CF wrapped...but that isn't all :biggrin:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Close..something to do with a emblem.

I think it's hard to tell...but the Subaru emblem is now WRB.
yeah i think I saw that! but you shoot your car in so many cool lighting/angles/filters that its hard to tell in that photo:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok so I went a little crazy with some more CF wrap. I wrapped the bottom black (the smiley face) and then the little black things on the hood scoop.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Neffy wrap or 3M? I think it looks good and very subtle, especially the hood scoop (no one will ever notice)

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
How easy was the 3M to work with, I am considering doing a few interior and exterior touches?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How easy was the 3M to work with, I am considering doing a few interior and exterior touches?
Really easy, the lip was super easy to do, the grill was a little tougher as you cover a taller area and you have to have the pattern going the same way. All I used was a blow dryer and a cheap little orange sliding razor blade to cut and the plastic side to smooth out wrinkles.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,570 Posts
Car is looking awsome. Was I the onle one to spot the Subaru emblem being a lighter colour than it is originally? ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts