Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 fxt cvt
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

During our recent move, we seem to have misplaced 2 of the hand bolts for the actual separation piece to connect to the mount, and a bolt to connect the mount to the side of the cargo area.

Does Subaru sell these separately? Does anyone have a P/N for them? Or am I SOL and need to find bolts and nuts somewhere else?

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5 Touring CVT
174 Posts
Do you find the dog barrier on the '14 to be of any use at all? A friend purchased this for her '14 Forester and - due to the side airbags - the space on the sides of the barrier allowed even her large dogs to get through. She ended up taking it back.

·
Registered
14 fxt cvt
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you find the dog barrier on the '14 to be of any use at all? A friend purchased this for her '14 Forester and - due to the side airbags - the space on the sides of the barrier allowed even her large dogs to get through. She ended up taking it back.
Works fine. Our dog knows not to climb around the sides of it, so it does its job.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
If the previous years/model are any indication, you can buy the hardware separately. Not exactly cheap for a few screws and fasteners, though (I think I once paid around $30 for the hardware package for the SG gen. dog guard).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts