Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1231 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza Wagon
7 Posts
How did I miss this thread all this time..... :shrug:
I couldn't find an SF5 thread so I asked about it and was pointed here. We need to get people to post up pics of their SF5. This thread should be 50 pages long AT LEAST! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
I couldn't find an SF5 thread so I asked about it and was pointed here. We need to get people to post up pics of their SF5. This thread should be 50 pages long AT LEAST! :biggrin:
Guess I should post some pics here then. But not now. Can do that next year maybe.... since I used 2 years to discover this thread then a little longer does not hurt :lol:

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,110 Posts
I won't hold out for my hubby to post, so I'll put up a few of Slynki's progression.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
Lowered SFs are THE best-looking Foresters ever. SFs showing up on the streets in late 90s was the reason I got interested in owning a Subaru. Bump for more pictures.

Stan

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,813 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza Wagon
7 Posts
love love love keep them coming guys :biggrin:

SF5s are the best looking foresters out there HANDS DOWN!

I got a fever and the only prescription is MORE SF5 PICS!!

·
Registered
2001 Forester Dual-Range Manual
614 Posts
Heres my SF. 2001 MY02 Forester.

Me at Bunnings next to a SG :woohoo:

Me stuck at the beach :biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester Dual-Range Manual
614 Posts
I love it, I had the same thing and almost lost it to the tide :icon_eek:
This was on top of a dune up from the beach and only took about 15mins of digging to get out of :biggrin: Thats the good thing about Subies on the beach, if they get stuck its nowhere near as hard to get out of as a normal 4WD since they are so light and just sitting on the sand not stuck in the sand :woohoo:

I have also nearly been caught by the tide to. It was pretty scary. I managed to get about 4m away from the water with the front of the car facing the ocean. I put it in low range dropped the clutch and turned hard to my right. I was able to get enough momentum to get out and get myself to safe ground :rock:

I also saved a mate in his ute from the ocean to. He got stuck on a slope near the waters edge and every time he kept moving he would slide closer. I ended up driving his car and getting it out after many more tonnes of black smoke (desiel engine) :biggrin: I wasnt prepared to put my car in the same position to try and get him out.

·
Registered
1998 Forester S
35 Posts
I will post mine, not fancy at all... just got it, but i can promise pics of it stuck deep in snow very soon... winters in Toronto usually are fun...

Here is proof:

81 - 100 of 1231 Posts