Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1231 Posts

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Beauty is only skin-deep... :icon_wink: Slynki has had at least 3 frontal collisions (according to her thick stack of maintenance/service records). On some of the minor stuff they seem to have cut corners (the grille was stuck on with some black gooey glue stuff instead of the proper clips), but overall she was fixed well... everything is straight at least, and she drives like new. The dings, scuffs and scratches can be easily overlooked if you focus on the "inner" values. :icon_wink:

Thats what i keep telling my dad plus it will be perfect once the STi swap happens TOTAL SLEEPER!

Seats will be replaced with version 9 seats hopefully or 06 wrx wagon seats. anything that is lighter and is better looking. Driver seat may be a comfy racing seat if cant find seats.

motivation taken and recieved well. Cross bars taking off and grill getting painted black today. im almost ready to scuff and bomb it black! spray can style LOL:biggrin: Id like to paint the wheels as well a bronzish black color.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
anyone else that put thier car in the color coded gallery feel free to put your car here as well... you know Sf is your blood the color code is just the superfacial skin....

·
Registered
2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i
188 Posts
the 05 LGT wheels look great on the Forester if I ever upgrade my LGT wheels I'll slap 'em on my Forester.

Where does one get those F badge? I have a EDM grille and it has the Subie logo, preferrable an F badge w/o a pink border.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,109 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead... here's a couple of recent pics of Slynki:

With 05 Legacy GT wheels...

...and with her new set of OZ Superleggeras

41 - 60 of 1231 Posts