Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations on mechanics for my 2004 FXT? Standard maintenance type stuff. After my last experience at Martin Subaru in Sicklerville, I am open to any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
2001 Forester S 5MT
820 Posts
Do you mean other than a dealership? If you are ok with dealerships, there is Colonial VW/Subaru on Street Rd (Rt 132) in Feasterville. Take I-95 to Street Road exit, and go west, past Rt 1, a few more blocks past Bustleton Pike. If you want to Google-Map it, the adress is 200 West Street Road, Feasterville, PA 19053.

·
Gone but not forgotten - R.I.P.
520 Posts
I read your letter to Martin Subaru and while I've never visited them I'm surprised about the trouble you've had with them. They have a decent rep. I've been to Miller Subaru in Mt. Holly twice for minor matters and they treated me well. Unfortunately, Miller has no Saturday hours.

I bought the car at Flemington Subaru and they have a great rep for service although they're a little far. I've never actually had my car serviced by them.

For mods I highly recommend AZP installs and Precision Tuning. This is Precision Tuning in Brick, not the one in Moorestown. Both have done fine jobs for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts