Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Calling AZ Foresters

6K views 74 replies 12 participants last post by  DonutKing 
all i got to say is i used to work at camelack subaru... owner and his son are cool guys and the techs are as well but thats about it the rest of them are jerkoffs.
Like it old roo the parts guy blows ass donnie has no idea about parts and subarus... he just knows he sells stuff and people buy them. THE SERVICE ADVISOR WILL IS AN ASS i was salesman there and i had my sti checked out and he gave me a hard time about my mods and them fixing my car wanted to charge me full hourly rate and cancel my warranty..

you are not moving to new mexico! Stay here the housing market is leveling out. you should be ok look at houses more my way man there is still some decent ones for around 200-250 out my way. honda slayer I got here at the right time i bought my house one year ago and have already made double on my house. You will have a hard time unless you look at 200 and above i will see what I can pull up for dealers. my buddy was a service manager at brown and brown ill see if knows something.

ya but there are no jobs in michigan and there is alot of snow and u never seen the weather like you will get out here. poop for what i could sell my house for i could have a house in a good neighborhood and pay cash for the house but thats all id have cause there is no jobs. jobs beingthe key factor here.

ya i know what you mean and you are the only one i guess who relizes that 90 degrees and 100% humidity is way worse then 120 and no humidity

fireman dont get paid enough and it would be hell to be a fireman out here with the fires we get during the summer.

honda if you wanta really nice hotel for like 50 a night go to

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scottsdale
Address: 10740 N 90th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: 480-551-110

I know yahoopages says two stars but its way nice. Service is way friendly and pool is always clean. And all the restaurants are right there and 101 is right there. When you get in we should get a gettogether maybe a drive up to sedona so you can see the other side of arizona(The side you will be taking your wife to for those getaways)

Quicksilver how can you do that to us showing us pics of the bitter blizzard. BRRR makes me chilli just looking at it. BUt got any pictures of the costumes worn?

ya we had a mazda 6 4 cyl that thing went to vegas and back and we had enough gas to play around in for another week after our week in vegas. But if you are looking in comfort we got a 300 v6 when we went to the rim of the world and it was really nice even had a little power ...well enough to get it sideways.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.