Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Calling AZ Foresters

6K views 74 replies 12 participants last post by  DonutKing 
fxtacy said:
pleiad7 said:
keyser soze said:
Hey guys.....whats up? Finally found the new site.

This has been a weird winter, no rain, no SF.com, temps in the high 70's......I thought the end was near!! :lol:
NorCal stole all of your rain... we thought the end was near too! :p
Can't they find a way to gather up all that water and send it to the areas it is needed... ie Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma? You know, places that are having and going to continue to have bad wild fires now.
Werd! It's going to be a "FIERY" summer this year. :shock:

DonutKing said:
Not a owner yet but......here! Virgil whats up with the baby it here yet status please?
Ah man, she is almost there. We had a Dr. appointment on TUes. and he says it could be anytime now. The baby is already around 7-7.5lbs! :shock:

DonutKing said:
all i got to say is i used to work at camelack subaru... owner and his son are cool guys and the techs are as well but thats about it the rest of them are jerkoffs.
Like it old roo the parts guy blows donkey donnie has no idea about parts and subarus... he just knows he sells stuff and people buy them. THE SERVICE ADVISOR WILL IS AN donkey i was salesman there and i had my sti checked out and he gave me a hard time about my mods and them fixing my car wanted to charge me full hourly rate and cancel my warranty..
Funny you mention that. I took my forester to Camelback for an oil change etc. a little after buying it and they gave me a hard time about my "aftermarket" exhaust. Problem is, it was bone stock! :lol:

Hondaslayer said:
pleiad7 said:
Holy crap, that's some cheap real estate! :shock: Here you can't get a 2 bd. condo under $400k...
Actually I'm looking at these and thinking, $150,000 for a 1200 sqft house? What the hell, I just paid $135 for a 1400 sqft within walking distance of the lake! :lol:
Yeah, 135K will buy you a trailer here! I've been kinda looking w/ my wife for homes in the 200k range and even those are complete dumps anymore. People seem to think that because there was a boom here for a sellers market, that they can ask rediculous prices for some really crappy homes in terrible neighborhoods, that do not even have any real improvements or even worse, work that was done in a hurry to sell. But that's what they appraise for? Well they can keep it, and we'll continue to rent. Guess we'll have to move to New Mexico or sumfin someday.... :?

Yes, Power "could" have been a good experience but the salesman turned sleezy on us. :x Then later on we sent our survey into Subaru which was supposed to be "confidential" of our experience w/ this salesman. Fast forward to the suby meet at Power, all turned out well. Next day Power get's results of survey and blames my friend who happened to work there(at Power at the time) for the bad survey, even though the sale was "stolen" from him by the sleezy salesman. Now Power Subaru is mad at me because my wife was brutaly honest on the survey. really!? :evil:

Oh that wierd chevy HHR! Wouldn't want to own one, but for a rental it was awesome. Lot's of space and some grunt in acceleration. Strange looking, but again it's a rental car and served it's purpose well!

sv-fxt said:
I'm back....when is the next drive? VSB and I will each have newborn sons soon, but it would be great do do a drive in the near future :)
Hey mark, prolly in a month or so. My boy has arrived so maybe he'll have enough stregnth for the next drive!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.