Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe this crap. Just I am getting ready to blast through the off road trails I get hit with 4" of snow.:evilatyou:

It is not worth putting on the snows. It will be gone by Sunday evening.

Damn.

·
Registered
2001 SOLD!
1,413 Posts
I remember waking up with 1" of snow on my car in May back in 95. I was in the NW of the city. Coming from the east, I couldn't believe it.:icon_frown:

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,962 Posts
Brighton is looking at about a foot of snow this week.... About 3" in town. Ridiculous.:crazy:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Hey rusty jake! I'm in Saskatoon, good to see another Forester here!
It's good to hear from another Saskatchewanian on here. We had a few wet flurries this morning, but none of them sticking to the ground:banana:.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
I'm used to irregular weather. So even tho I have changed tyres. My summer tires are my all terrain tires so i survive a bit snow in the spring.
We get snow now and then even in may. some years ago we got a snow storm in june :crazy:
But not everyone thinks ahead. some poeple over here was heading over the mountain pass on summer tires and we have had some snow fall and cold weather lately. nothing that sticked but over a mountain pass it's even colder so there was snow and slush. Surprise that did not go all well. People aren't thinking so far ahead :shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts