Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 6 speed manual
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you outcasts with the burnished bronze fozzys, here you go

THe last two pics taken the day I swapped in the winter tires (215/65/16 General Altimax arctics

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice photos and nice car. I really like the look of the 16" steel wheels on this. I like the color, and it's one of the few colors available with the black interior. Any interior pics?

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
28 Posts
Just picked mine up last weekend

Upgraded from an Urban Gray '07. The sport grille looks even better than I'd been expecting. The salesperson hadn't seen one in person before and was quite impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
750 Posts
Nice photos and nice car. I really like the look of the 16" steel wheels on this. I like the color, and it's one of the few colors available with the black interior. Any interior pics?
Thanks to all for the Burnished Bronze color pics! It's hard to tell the color on Subaru's site, the pics here show it much better. I'm trying to trade in my 2010 Spark Silver Forester for 2015 2.5i with CVT tranny, BLACK interior, alloy wheels and roof rails. The grey interior looks like crap imo and every drip of coffee, dirt, etc. is going to stain the seats and be highly visible forever. Unfortunately it seems that finding 2.5i base model with black interior and silver or bronze is very hard to do. :|

It get's very hot and sunny in summer here, so I only buy light colored cars which does not leave me many options. I'm torn between silver and bronze...really like the silver (but my current Forester is silver), kinda like the bronze but not sure about it. Kinda like to change car color instead of silver all the time.

EDIT:
Upgraded from an Urban Gray '07. The sport grille looks even better than I'd been expecting. The salesperson hadn't seen one in person before and was quite impressed.
I saw that blacked out sport grill on Subaru's site and in person, looks great but flat black might look better than gloss black? Either way it's a sweet looking option! :smile2:

·
Registered
2015 Forester Touring 2.5 CVT
1,318 Posts
Mine's Burnished Bronze. I love the color ... doesn't show dirt easily. I've seen a lot of complaints on here about Suburu's paint quality, but mine's virtually flawless. I have no complaints whatsoever.

I'll post pictures at some point. I have a couple on my phone but I'm on my computer at the moment.

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
750 Posts
Mine's Burnished Bronze. I love the color ... doesn't show dirt easily. I've seen a lot of complaints on here about Suburu's paint quality, but mine's virtually flawless. I have no complaints whatsoever.

I'll post pictures at some point. I have a couple on my phone but I'm on my computer at the moment.
Nice, I tried for Burnished Bronze so that I'd change car color and year model, but the only one that color in 200 mile radius was already sold so I bought Arctic Ice Silver. It's a darker silver than my 2010 was and I like it!

It's great deal and all 2015 Forester models have tilt/telescoping steering wheel, bluetooth and rear view backup camera standard.

Base 2.5i Forester is fully loaded vehicle and best value model.

YES. I traded my 2010 2.5i with alloy wheels and roof rails for 2015 2.5i with CVT, alloys and roof rails yesterday! Loved my 2010, but so far loving 2015 even more, Subaru has obviously been listening to us. I hate gadgets and moonroofs, etc.

I read through some of the latest pet peeves thread about 2015 and so far I love my new 2015 Forester!!! Thanks for all the input! :smile2:

·
Registered
2015 Forester2.5i Premium CVT
996 Posts
BB is one of those colors. Never would have been my first choice (we were replacing a stolen car, couldn't wait for an order to arrive, so w were buying off the lot), but it's steadily grown on me. Not really the metallic kind of color the name implies, closer to a tan/brown feel. I really like it, and it stands out from the other cars in the parking lot.

Yes, hides salt and dust well, too.

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Limited CVT
182 Posts
Like the BB color as well. Planning on getting one in the near future. Not sure yet if it'll be a 2015 or 2016.

·
Registered
2016 Forester2.5i Premium CVT
21 Posts
Burnished Bronze was not my first choice either. I am liking it. It does hide the dust well. My other option was a white one. No Way. I like being able to pick my car out in a parking lot.

You definitely don't see too many Bronze ones out there.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i premium cvt
58 Posts
burnished bronze

after 2 black imprezas and a dark grey outback I wanted a easier color to work with, I gave up on the swirl marks left by dealer, gave mine a waxing today with Colinite, kinda like Burnished Bronze.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Limited CVT
182 Posts
after 2 black imprezas and a dark grey outback I wanted a easier color to work with, I gave up on the swirl marks left by dealer, gave mine a waxing today with Colinite, kinda like Burnished Bronze.
Good job! I'm hoping the BB is still offered in the 2016

·
Registered
2016 Forester Base
11 Posts
Mine on its first outing! It got to go offroad and got snowed on, all in one day!! It was 68 when I left the house, and 34 at the lookout at Frasier Mtn.

·
Registered
2016 Forester Base
11 Posts
Mine on its first outing! It got to go offroad and got snowed on, all in one day!! It was 68 when I left the house, and 34 at the lookout at Frasier Mtn. at 8000 ft

1 - 16 of 16 Posts