Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Yes a very nice ride, but way to expensive for me, I'd rather buy a used Audi S4 for that price.

·
Casper reincarnated
2,246 Posts
I saw a local Subaru with that grille 2 days ago I still shudder when I see it, that centre portion is butt ugly!!!!

·
Premium Member
03 2.5X 5MT
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Casper said:
I saw a local Subaru with that grille 2 days ago I still shudder when I see it, that centre portion is butt ugly!!!!
You're right, but I am thinking about the engine.......

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
Call me crazy, but I like the look of the new Imprezas so much better than the lumpy 04/05 models. IMHO the car has a much sleeker, more aggressive appearance.

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,278 Posts
^^^ Agree.

I've seen both models side by side, and there is no doubt, the new Impreza is a much sleaker machine. The rear diffuser might have looked tacky in photos, but upon seeing it in person, it is quite attractive.

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
I hated the new look but now I love it!!!! (thought the same about the b9)

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Yes a very nice ride, but way to expensive for me, I'd rather buy a used Audi S4 for that price.

Too me that statement is just wrong. WHY GET AN AUDI S4 instead of one of only 600 vechiles made. Not to mention if you are gonna spend it spend it on the S204. Audis are a dime a dozen. Just the pure raw beauty inside and out of that thing is just enough to spend for thatcar. oh yanot to mention the 8k rpm

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Now that Ive seen one face to face its ok..It took me awhile for it to grow on me..I was at an Ice auto x today and got up close and personel with the 06 STi..This was taken earlier today:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts