Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Just a member
03 XS AUTO
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting this thread so people can post their pics and videos from today. I had an incredible time today. It was good to put names with faces. So post up what you got today.

·
Just a member
03 XS AUTO
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I had a little something odd happen to me when I was coming out of a slight mud puddle. I dont think any pics were taken, but it reminded me of something that happened a long time ago. I have a few stills of an old video tape and this one was what I thought of.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Auto
1 Posts
tires

What is the best off road tire I could wrap my stock rims in? I'm trying to keep my stock rims but wrap them up in some thicker, more off road capable tires. Any good suggestions?

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
978 Posts
What is the best off road tire I could wrap my stock rims in? I'm trying to keep my stock rims but wrap them up in some thicker, more off road capable tires. Any good suggestions?
Common ones for Subarus are the Geolandar ATS, BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA, and General Grabber AT. I'm running Copper Discoverer AT3'S.

·
Registered
2002 ES300
4,412 Posts
As with other threads, can you guys put Usernames with their Fozzies with the pics? Looked like fun. And any carnage to report?

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
As with other threads, can you guys put Usernames with their Fozzies with the pics? Looked like fun. And any carnage to report?
Had one tire puncture (stock Bridgestone Dueler on blue 2014 XT). I had a ledge give out under my front tire and slammed my skid plate pretty hard, but it held up well. Other than that, I do not think there was anything notable.

We will try to post usernames... I don't know if the lifted green one is on the forum.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,780 Posts
loved this one i know i liked it on fb a bunch of times haha
There are going to be a lot of photos. Shansen came with to take photos and be a spotter, so he will upload some once he gets them converted/edited.

I will have a few too once I get home from work... in a few days. I went straight from work to the meet (2.5 hour drive) and came straight back to work when I was done.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts