Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
Nice! My wife is a probation officer and has to give the tests all the time. One lady, who has also been busted for prostitution, kept sucking on the nossle and making the machine crash. My wife told her to "blow" but the lady kept sucking and made the machine error out. After the 3rd time, my wife got pissed and said:
"You know, it doesn't matter how many times you suck, it is not going to give you $20 for doing so."

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT touring CVT
985 Posts
and the officer tells the guy, you're gonna have to quit doing that.
Like the guy can control being drunk.
Too funny but sad at the same time.

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! My wife is a probation officer and has to give the tests all the time. One lady, who has also been busted for prostitution, kept sucking on the nossle and making the machine crash. My wife told her to "blow" but the lady kept sucking and made the machine error out. After the 3rd time, my wife got pissed and said:
"You know, it doesn't matter how many times you suck, it is not going to give you $20 for doing so."
:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
'09 STI
4,212 Posts
Uhh the cop? in the second video should use the breathalyzer too. After the guy smashes a hole in the wall with his head the idiot cop tries to stand him up again?

Sad to see adults that out of it and sad to see our law enforcement so ignorant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts