Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

brand new to the subie game

320 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  2.5x_sleeper 
#1 ·
hello everyone

just bought a 2012 forester non turbo with 61k miles, after reading around on this website i'm going to take the car to the dealership to see if the oil consumption problem effects my car (vin falls within the lawsuit) i don't have the car just yet since its being shipped to me from the dealership outside the state so my question to you guys is what are some things i should do or look at to install new parts ( i usually take care of little things in the garage) and also what size tires i could use with minimal rubbing i was thinking 235\65\17 ko2 on the stock rim? thanks for the help already.

#2 ·
@Ar30la welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

The Google custom forum search is pretty good. :wink:

You can ask your technical questions here: Technical Forums and Vehicle Assistance

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.