Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I just picked up a 2010 2.5x Forester today. I am not new to Subaru's however, I have been an avid member on RS25.com and I just sold my 06 Impreza 2.5i.

So far, I love the Forester, I have some big plans for it, and I hope to get stock pictures of it up tomorrow, and then see how it will progress like my Impreza did over the last 4 years.

Just like to say hello! And any suggestions?

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Welcome to the group. Mudflaps are a good first mod to keep your new ride from getting chipped up..

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Well you've bought a Forester, joined up here, have extensive background in Subaru's. Hhmmm, looks like you're doing everthing right.

+1 on TC2000's suggestion of mudflaps.

Jackie at Annapolis Subaru, is one of our Supporting Vendors, and she can fix you up with any OEM parts and accessories + plus aftermarket accessories like Rally Armour mudflaps:biggrin:and I believe she still offers a discount to forum members. Annapolis Subaru - Subaru Forester Owners Forum (most people post in the Accessory Specials)

Now something that will help everyone here is if you add some vehicle info to your Signature. By doing so it will show up everytime you post making model specific responses easier for all. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go for your next post.

Also check out http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f115/directory-member-journals-74697/ for some ideas. Don't forget to look at the other generations for some neat ideas too.

Cheers
Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts