Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i CVT
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've just posted something in the general forum I thought it would be a good idea to pop in here and introduce myself.

We are living in Colorado Springs and fairly recent transplants here from Virginia (work related move) two years ago and are really happy living on the front range of the Rockies. I am originally from even further afield being a transplanted Brit, albeit one that has lived in the USA for a good number of years now.

We had been looking at new cars for a while as my poor old PT Cruiser was getting a bit long in the tooth (one of the originals) with a lot of miles on her and not really handling the winters here too well. We'd looked at a few options, but I really had my heart set on a Subaru for all of the reliability, handling and safety reasons and had visited the dealers a couple of times. We went back on Wednesday for a test drive and one thing led to another and you can guess the rest. I said goodbye to my Cruiser (sad :icon_cry:) but drove home in a brand new Jasmine Green 2014 Forester (happy :woohoo:).

So 48 hours later I'm loving it! The difference in driving this to the PT is like night and day although I am still figuring out how all the voice commands and nav system works. Oh an I'm glad I got the all-weather package with the heated seats - it was 33 degrees here this morning!

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Premium 6MT
22 Posts
Welcome to the group!

I am a "Brand new, first time Subaru owner" also, with today being one month since delivery. I have been very happy so far.

·
Gone but not forgotten. RIP.
2005 XT 4EAT
261 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase!

Hope you enjoy our foz for years to come!

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
373 Posts
Welcome from Western PA. Enjoy the ride

·
Registered
2014 Impreza CVT
74 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Denver Metro area!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts