Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester X 2.0L
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after several months without posting I have a little history...

Well first about I bought new tires... Maxxis Bravo AT

these tires did it grate in the trip... good for the road and for the little offroad that i did

Well this time I went to a place in my country named Boquete, its a valley in the mountains (about 1500 mts above sea level), a lot of dirt trails (wet dirt trails) and a lot of nature, water falls, orchids, animals ect... well that place its about 7 hours from my city... i went to visit a freind that have a farm in there (about 2000 mts above sea level).....

I took some pictures but on the road very little ones in dirt trails (and there was fun ones)... the only thing that I have to say is that my 2.0L subbie its better for this kind of trails than my 1998 Mitsubishi Montero (Pajero).... the only thing its that is not so tall...

well the pictures:

this last one was into my freind farm,,, to get there you have to clim a long hill, the intresting part its that the road was wet dirt road and have many curves

soon a little video

chao

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
I always have a sense of jealously every time you post pictures of your drives. Definitely some great roads to travel there! Looks like a blast!

·
Registered
2008 Forester X 2.0L
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jajajajaja I will return, but maybe in some months... I usually doent do that kind of pictores... I dont like over exposure picts.... the problem that there was a car waiting for the pass (the river took a side of the road some months ago) and i did it fast just point and shoot....

when i saw it in the PC I just :mob:

soon more pictures of the hills and stuff like that...

saludos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts