Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the new guy question but i didnt see it anywhere. Will rims from other year subarus fit the '14 forester and are the tpms sensors in the valvestems? im looking to find used wheels i can put the snow tires on so i can just swap them myself instead of paying someone to do it

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Sport 4EAT
1,663 Posts
Center bore is also 56.1mm and typical offset is +48 for the Forester, though the Impreza +53/+55 often works as well.

All STi besides 2004 is 5x114.3 and won't work without adapters.

Sent from my phone, sorry for any typos or brevity

·
Registered
2007 FXT Limited 5MT
2,815 Posts
the sensors will need to be programmed to your car, each wheel will need to have the tire removed to get the number off of the sensor, and then programmed to vehicle at dealer

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the car can only keep one set of sensors in its system. so my options are have the tire pressure light on or go to dealer each fall and spring or have snow tires put on orginal rims each winter and stock ones put back on in fall.

·
Registered
2006 XT Limited 4EAT
4,793 Posts
So the car can only keep one set of sensors in its system. so my options are have the tire pressure light on or go to dealer each fall and spring or have snow tires put on orginal rims each winter and stock ones put back on in fall.
Yes. Many choose to cover the light will black electrical tape during the off season, and some remove the light bulb from the instrument cluster all together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts