Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Sub kit guy
13,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of Steel wheels that were purchased from Discount tire, and was wondering if you would help me figure out the bolt patterns on them. Both sets are 16x6 black steel wheels, and both have dual bolt patterns.

One set is 5x100, but I don't know what the offset or 2nd bolt pattern is. Would you happen to know?

The 2nd set has a 5x110 pattern, but I don't know what the 2nd pattern or offset is.

Is there a standard pairing that comes with the steel wheels? If I were to guess, the 5x100 comes with 5x114.3, but I have no clue as to what would come with the 5x110. 5x115?

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
I have two sets of Steel wheels that were purchased from Discount tire, and was wondering if you would help me figure out the bolt patterns on them. Both sets are 16x6 black steel wheels, and both have dual bolt patterns.

One set is 5x100, but I don't know what the offset or 2nd bolt pattern is. Would you happen to know?

The 2nd set has a 5x110 pattern, but I don't know what the 2nd pattern or offset is.

Is there a standard pairing that comes with the steel wheels? If I were to guess, the 5x100 comes with 5x114.3, but I have no clue as to what would come with the 5x110. 5x115?

Thanks for the post.

Without knowing which model steel wheels you have it's tough to say what the other PCD is. Typically, the dual drill 5-100 steel wheels also have the 5-115 PCD. I am not aware of any steel wheels made in a dual drill 5-110 though.

I suggest contacting the local store you purchased them from. They will have both purchases on record and can tell you what all the dimensions are.

If we can help more, let us know.

·
The Sub kit guy
13,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just hoping someone provide a simple answer. If not guess I don't need to know.
offset is just that, how offset the dish part of the rim is from the face. If the rim is 8" wide, 0 offset would have 4" of dish infront of the center point, and 4" behind it.

Subarus have some of the highest positive offset (+45 to +55) around, so it is why you don't see a big dish in front of the spokes for the most part. RWD cars tend to have very low positive offset (+15 for example) so that is why you might see some cars with a huge amount of dish in front of the spokes.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I have yet to find any after market wheel, steel or alloy, that has the correct 48mm offset listed in the 2009 Forester Factory Service Manual in the wheel and tire specs section. If I could, and they looked right, I would own them. Because of this, if I want alloys for my base trim 2.5X, it appears I will have to get the factory OE alloys offered in the Subaru Genuine Accessories catalog which I'm sure are probably pretty high on cost.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts