Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good subaru body shop/collision repair in NY? I'm located in Queens, so any recommendations from Queens to Long Island is appreciated. Tried using the search function on the forums but nothing coming up for me.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5 Premium CVT
59 Posts
I've had over a decade of experience using Pete's Towing & Autobody in Westbury. They are very clean and conscientious with customer cars, and always delivered collision and paint work better than factory. It's a good team of people there. I've never had a complaint about them, and I've referred friends and family to them and never been sorry I had.

The one time I let the dealer pick their own shop (on my current Forester), the work was sloppy, rushed, and when I returned for them to fix it, the paintwork got better but now there was overspray on tires, rims, the metal support behind the bumper and all over the lower trim of the car.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
145 Posts
I've been very happy with Advanced Autobody in Bellmore- 2160 Bellmore Ave, Bellmore, NY 11710 (516) 785-1044

I've used him for about 10 years and a number of different cars that are in our family. Always good service and high quality. Bobby is great to deal with, and they're near the train station.

probably won't get you much but you can tell him Chris Kugler with the WRX and Honda Odyssey sent you.

That reminds me, I have to get my wife's van in there for a bumper respray

·
Registered
2015 Forester Premium CVT
433 Posts
In case, you decide to come up north, I have a good experience with
Yonkers Auto Body, 41 Railroad Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710 and
Vincent Auto Body, 425 Center Avenue Mamaroneck, NY 10543

My experience with both of them is very good. The guy at Vincent may come off as standoffish. I had a lot of hesitation at the first visit, but after we talked a couple of times over the phone, he seemed a nice guy.

The folks at Yonkers Auto Body are pretty good. I am actually surprised at their Google and Yelp rating. They may be a little slower due to the number of vehicles they have but no problem with the work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts