Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little run in and had to replace some parts on the Subi-ster, including two new right side doors. I'm driving a 2001 JDM S/TB so my right side is the drivers side. Still missing the front splash guard, the bottom front fender trim above the splash guard, and the rear bottom fender trim closest to the door. I breifly went to my dealer but they didn't seem to readily find the parts I was describing. I figured since I replaced the doors I could go back and show them but I'd like to have something concrete like the numbers to take with me. If any one knows which parts I mean and the corresponding numbers, or a site with the part identification manual, I'd really appreciate it. Keep in mind that it's right hand drive JDM if that makes a difference to the body.

·
Registered
2001 JDM s-turbo
59 Posts
still need splash guard

Well, thankfully I've gotten the two pannel fender trims that I needed but I'm still looking for the front splash guard. The parts catalog at the dealers doesn't seem to have it and the gentlemen told me that it would run me a little over $100 if they had to order it and bring it in and honestly, he seemed quite cluless on the part itself. I figure I could do it myself if I found somewhere I could get it or even had the part number. give me a heads up if anyone knows and I may even post up the numbers for those pannels just in case someone needed them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts