Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

681 - 700 of 1766 Posts

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #681
Thanks! :smile:

Nothing wrong with your PVC intake pipe. It's nice & smooth, great for passing air with the least amount of resistance. :wink:

Power MODding may have to wait a bit... I may have a chance for a set of front blue STi seats & I want those more than more power. :biggrin:

Bobby...

The Table of Contents for my Member Journal can be found :icon_arrow: here. (post #124)

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
Every time I sit in the '03 with the STi seats, it reminds me how deficient the seats are in the '07. :frown:

Bobby...

The Table of Contents for my Member Journal can be found :icon_arrow: here. (post #124)

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #685
I didn't say "no" power MODs... just want STi seats first. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #687 (Edited)
You know once your butt has been on STi seats, there's no going back. :biggrin:

Bobby...
'04 STi seats that went into the '03X.

Attachments

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #690
Definitely! The STi seats would go great with WRB of course so I wish I had a set. But I got a smokin' deal on my WRX seats and they're not half bad. :icon_cool:
Did you transfer the seat heaters & the weight sensor on the passenger seat? :confused:

Bobby...

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #693
Thanks for the link! There are so much information here on the forum, that it's hard to keep track of it all! :icon_eek:

Those seats look great in your Forester, a perfect match. :cool:

Bobby...

The Table of Contents for my Member Journal can be found :icon_arrow: here. (post #124)]

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #694
Wow, jealous buddy. I want STI seats so bad!
Don't sit in STi seats & you won't know what you're missing. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,161 Posts
x2. I can post a pic if you want...don't want to spam Bobby's journal. But yes, the two-tone WRX seats match the FXT interior perfectly.

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #699
You guys are always welcome to post on my Journal. :wink:

I agree, the two-tone WRX seats would look great in Brian's (Tuned200) silver Forester. :smile:

As for me, it's got to be blue STi seats... unless I can score a killer deal on a set of two-tone WRX seats! :lol:

Bobby...

·
Administrator
36,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #700
'05 STi seats it is for my Forester! :biggrin: I just bought a set of mint condition '05 STi seats, still bolted in the vehicle. Nonsmoking & no food allowed in the vehicle. They're being shipped from the East coast, so the final inspection will be when I receive them. :icon_eek:

If you're wondering. Yes, they were expensive, but IMO, they're worth the cost (to me). :wink:

Bobby...

681 - 700 of 1766 Posts