Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester XT Sport
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are new to the Subaru line, but I am telling you, they are definitely making up for the lacking in the dealership in Norman.

Not only do they support the local Subaru enthusiast community, but they have been awesome to deal with.

I called up and ordered a new sway bar mount because mine had snapped. Marvin, the parts manager, was super helpful and within a day or so, called to say it had arrived at 4 pm. I left work, drove up there about 445 and was getting ready to pay for the part. He mentioned that I was still under warranty and asked if I'd like for them just to throw the part on for me. Due to past experiences, I was just going to buy it and put it on myself so that it didn't take 3 days.
They pulled the Foz in and had it installed in 20 minutes with no appt and no charge!!!!

Super fast, very polite, and helpful. We give them all of our dealership business now. Even going to go have them change my oil next week (which we also never do).

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Sounds like you've found a new friend.

I like dealerships, that have allowed me to talk to the mechanics ever so briefly (time is money for them) even when I can't have my mechanic work on it. I always make an effort to say hi or chit-chat to the Service Manager and Parts Manager (I was one) even when I don't necessarily have to (I've gotten a discount(s) and I never ask for it). I don't pretend to know it all but appreciate the opportunity to listen to the mechanic and have the Service Writer understand that as well.
Hopefully you get to do that at some time. My dealership has a couple of events that they announce on another Subaru regional forum and are well attended. It's nice to see the employees interacting, makes you want to come back with out any concern.

Great to hear this. :smile:

·
Registered
2015 Forester CVT
5 Posts
I had just bought mine from Bob Moore. I would also say that it was a mostly positive experience, and would recommend them to anyone in our area.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,859 Posts
I have always used Hudiburg for my service (bought in Wichita, KS) and have had no complaints.

Has anyone used Bob Moore for regular service? I use Hudiburg since it is on the South side. I may move later this year and wonder how good Bob Moore is for service.

·
Registered
2015 Forester CVT
5 Posts
A friend of mine has had repair work performed at Bob Moore Subaru and she said they were excellent, especially Brandon, the service manager.

·
Registered
2004 XT AT
56 Posts
Brandon the service manager at Bob Moore is a good guy to deal with but that's as far as i'd go with them. I didn't have a good experience dealing with them at all when I got my Foz from them a couple years back. If I need anything I'm definatly going to Hudiburg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts