Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2010 Forester with the Navigation & Bluetooth feature. I also added the iPod package

Using a ATT SGH-A637 cellphone, people were complaining that I sounded very far away and were having trouble hearing me.

I switched cell phones and now am using a ATT BlackBerry Curve 8520 and now people are telling me there's some noise they hear when speaking to me.

Is there any fix for this problem or is there something I can do; perhaps move an object in my car door pockets or something that will eliminate this problem ? I very much like the bluetooth interface and do not want to purchase a separate bluetooth device if I don't have to.

Thanks to anyone who responds!

·
Registered
2020 Touring
151 Posts
I may not be much help here but maybe there's a issue with the mic in the overhead location. Like maybe it came dislodged, or something.
I have the same in-car setup as you and and am linked with my trusty old Razr, also on AT&T, and it's worked fine since day one.
Other than someone more knowledgeable than I coming up with a possible solution, I'd say a trip to the dealer is in order.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.0T AWD
650 Posts
I always have this problem with Blackberries. You need to go through and turn off all the Bluetooth profiles except hands free, I believe it's hands free should be pretty obvious though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts