Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned new 2010 Forester for just under 24 hours and love everything about it except one thing. We got the BlueConnect installed by the dealer, and it is too quiet at highway speeds. People can hear us OK but we can't hear them. I have turned up the volume on the BlueConnect unit all the way (BlueConnect doesn't use the stero speakers which is a bummer) and I have my phone in the front seat.

When not on the highway, it is ok. Just wanted to see if others had this issue along with any fixes. I also have a call into the dealer.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found Fix

I found out that my phone (an iphone) has a separate volume control specifically for bluetooth which you can only adjust while on a bluetooth call. BlueConnect is MUCH better now!!

·
Registered
2010 Forester
2 Posts
2010 Blueconnect

Would you recommend the blueconnect? I trying to decided between the blueconnect or the ipod interface. I am skeptical on how well the blueconnect works. What are others experiences? Would you recommend it?

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Manual
1,274 Posts
Got a 2010 XT with BTC yesterday. Everyone said the sound quality was good on their end and it was also good for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts