Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1184 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester S 5MT
820 Posts
Go BLUE!!!

Just picked up this '01 Forester S last Friday, barely 24 hours before a foot of snow fell on Philly.

You guys are slaying me with those killer pics. I really like my stock rims, but after seeing how much better the Forester can look with a nice set of aftermarket wheels, I might have to hook it up this summer. :) Some window tinting will definitely be in order before the sun starts beating down on us again.

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
51KXT said:
Here is me and big blue :D

OK, I have to ask, how did you mod the front bumper? I see you have a lower front lip, did you cut the original lower center piece out and use the new lip to cover it? I know you cut into the upper portion of the opening but did you have it refinished off or something. I think it looks really clean from the picture.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS Manual
194 Posts
Brand new...to me anyhow.

2003 5 Speed XS w/ 56,000 miles, bought it on 03/04/06.

This is crazy...only had her for 2 days and she's already nicknamed herself "BLUBARU". Got home today and she ran right out with the camera and started taking pictures of herself (smart girl even figured out the self timer). I expect she'll register here and start complaining about me before too long:

She's most definitely an XS...regardless of what her rear "X" end says.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Hey, that's the second "Blubaru" on here! Dylantomcat's 04 X is named Blubaru too, and she even had the letters on the tailgate rearranged to reflect her name... :smile:

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Looks great.
Nice to see you have her on the right type of road.

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
CSBOMB said:
EVERY day...that's my driveway...
Bloody hell - nice driveway mate!

I did manage to ford a creek this week, in the city, while taking some people on a Forester cruise. They finally sealed that road a few years ago, but for a long while it was still a dirt road that looked like it was a million miles from anywhere but was in the middle of a major city.

So these days I need to drive for a while to find anything that even comes close to your driveway.

21 - 40 of 1184 Posts