Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had major issues with this forum and my blackberry not working while browsing it. Too slow, errors, etc.

A couple local subie owners on nasioc helped me "fix" this issue and I figured I would share.

I was directed to Bolt Browser and told to download the bb app. I did and now browse thru bolt and its 50x faster, and no error messages. The only downside is everything appears small while photos are large, but its a small price to pay for the reward of bb surfing.

Disclaimer. I take no lieability for this, just trying to help my fellow family members out.

·
Registered
2010 FXT 4EAT
86 Posts
I don't seem to have any problems with my storm, but I rarely am in a situation where I absolutely have to check the boards and don't have access to a laptop or desktop to do so.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't seem to have any problems with my storm, but I rarely am in a situation where I absolutely have to check the boards and don't have access to a laptop or desktop to do so.
My Tour has no issues with this forum.
I understand this, as I have demo'ed the otehr BB models at the store and they work better than the 8330. I was just posting a way for those of us who have the 8330 to surf here.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got home from Verizon and checked out the tour. It was a bit faster than my 8330 with the bb browser but a lot slower than my 8330 with the bolt browser. I also sampled the Storm2 and Droid. I am considering getting either the Droid or storm. I am leaning towards the storm since it will allow me to keep my bb messenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts