Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title suggests, has any body put big wheels on there late model fozza? I just picked up an 2008 my09 XT and I'd like to put on some big wheels, like at least 20" preferably 22" on on it, and drop it low, real low,

just wondering if anyone was done it and if they have pics...

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
make sure they are cHROME dUBZ! why do you australians like our american gangster wheels? LOL, im american and think they look like garbage not to mention ride terrible and weigh a ton.... i dont get it? you guys do know they look like arse right?

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
They don't have Escalades to pimp out, so you use what you got! OzFoz would be the best place to look for big wheels!

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't want huge chrome "Gangster wheels" some thing in a machined or black finish with some dish, something like the KONIG LACE

I've got my Brumby to go wheelin in so I want to make the XT my cruiser, low with big wheels and dark tint, VIP spec...

·
Premium Member
'09 STI
4,128 Posts
Anything beyond 18" in the proper offset just isn't going to function well if you care about that. If it's all about looks than have at it.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,584 Posts
make sure they are cHROME dUBZ! why do you australians like our american gangster wheels? LOL, im american and think they look like garbage not to mention ride terrible and weigh a ton.... i dont get it? you guys do know they look like arse right?
lol
+1

biggen than 18" wheels will ruin the handling, ride quality and will look awful IMHO.
horses for courses though.
maybe you should have bouht another car that is more 'bling' :biggrin:

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dunno I've been in plenty of cars with 19's and 20's and they ride fine, handle fine and look fine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts