Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
You won't get a big lip wheel on a Subaru because they don't take low offsets like a BMW does.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
check out the aggressive wheel forester thread deviant^ just posted some 18x10 with a +30 offeset giving it a pretty big lip. sleeperxt also has some 18x10's the are very concave but not much of a lip.

I just ordered some lemans linea corse from wheeldude.com in 18x10+30 so coming soon in may I will also have a lot of lip

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,050 Posts
check out the aggressive wheel forester thread deviant^ just posted some 18x10 with a +30 offeset giving it a pretty big lip. sleeperxt also has some 18x10's the are very concave but not much of a lip.

I just ordered some lemans linea corse from wheeldude.com in 18x10+30 so coming soon in may I will also have a lot of lip
^^Those wheels are super sweet! Can't wait to see them mounted on your ride.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,938 Posts
are those wheels blue in the center, or is that a reflection?
The XXR 507W comes with polished stainless steel deep lip & your choice of an accent kit. Interchangeable spoke color kits are available in Chrome, Gold, Red Chrome, Blue Chrome and Pure White. I selected the blue/chrome, which IMO looks pretty good with the WRB on the Forester. :smile:

Here's a link to the wheel at 1010 Tire. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
40,938 Posts
they look cool, got any full shots of the car w/ those on?
There are some pictures here in my Member Journal post. :wink:

I can't recommend these wheels yet since it's the first set I've owned. The quality is top notch, but I'll have to see how they hold up. :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
40,938 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts