Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
374 Posts
I believe someone on here has a set of these. Headlights from 09-13 are all the same so I don't see why these won't fit your model. It could be the wiring harness for these headlights...

·
Registered
2013 2.5X Touring Automatic
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the responses. CarId seems to be the better / financial choice. And thanks for the member journal link. Great source of info for 09-13 foz mods!

As for the retro fit of the lamps, I am such a noob I wouldn't know where to begin.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Sport 4EAT
1,663 Posts
With those being complete assemblies it's not terribly difficult. Someone is bound to have done a write-up or you can get a service manual to find out how to do it.

I think you have to take off the bumper cover to expose your mounting screws, which seems daunting, but isn't too bad at all. You should be able to handle it with some basic hand tools.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Sport 4EAT
1,663 Posts
Ooh, I might have steered you wrong a bit. If you want HID projectors then you should go with the eBay ones, it appears that the CarID units are halogen projectors.

·
Registered
2013 2.5X Touring Automatic
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, those are expensive!

Couldn't you do a retrofit with projectors and add your own LED's for cheaper?
I would have no clue how to go about doing that haha. Do most shops have that ability? or is it a specialized job?

and +1 on the expensive note lol

·
Premium Member
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
1,630 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts