·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5x SE
893 Posts
Is there a Limit on the number of Photos to post...? Some photos are FOTM

First Road Trip (Newport, Or)

First Camping Trip

...with some pumped up HDR.

One of the very first accessories I bought. Rear Bumper Cover.

Tent Trailering: Night time (with an actual shooting star in the frame)

More Tent Trailering...

New Wheels

New OEM Hood/Moonroof/Rear Window Deflectors AND JDM OEM side window deflectors.

My OEM brakes I painted Red.

Stock Intake Manifold I painted Red and DIY grounding Kit (when I installed the GrimmSpeed Phenolic Spacer)

More Engine...

Subtle Solutions Engine Dress up hardware in Red.

Norther BC Road Trip

Second Aux Transmission Cooler Install

GPS and Trailer Brake Controller Install

This shows my Transmission Temp Gauge, ScanGaugeII, and GPS setup. I am currently pulling the 2200lb Tent Trailer in the Rocky Mountains, that is why my L/100Km is high, but notice the Trans Temp is still very low (that is why I say the second Aux cooler isn't necessary; for those that insist otherwise) .

·
Registered
2005 Forester XS
14 Posts
Sumiko...

2005 (MY06) Forester 2.5XS

*sucks* cant post images ntil I have 15 posts or more :(

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5x SE
893 Posts
Sumiko...

2005 (MY06) Forester 2.5XS

*sucks* cant post images ntil I have 15 posts or more :(
Most people here use Photobucket.com to "Host" our images. Then add a link to the image in our post. I ends up looking WAY better that way too...

I use PhotoBucket.com, which is free by the way. You can upload you photos there and organize them into albums. Once you upload (and optionally enter a description), you can link to them from any other site, like this one (or send the links to a friend by email). They even write various codes (depending on how you want to share the image) for you; you just have to cut and paste.

For the forum you use the IMG code, which looks like this {IMG}http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/littlefiver/Subaru/Hitch/IMG_0057.jpg{/IMG} but with square brackets instead of curvy brackets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts