Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put new tires on my 16 Forester. I am considering BFG ko 2's but I am not sure the smallest size will fit in the wheel wells. Anyone run these tires? Or have a different option for an at least somewhat aggressive tread that can be used?

·
SeasonedStalker
2017 XT Touring in CBS HT CVT
313 Posts
I'm loving the geolander G015s in a big way. They look great, ride well, are quiet on highway and have performed exccelent in the rain and some dirt/gravel roads! Best of luck with your decision

Aloha,
Joaquin

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i 6MT Manual
11 Posts
On my 01 outback i had the Cooper CS5 Grand, with the forester i am either going to grab the CS5 ultra or the Goodyear Weather Ready. The coopers did me well, but since carmax is selling me the tires at cost...i might get a good set for cheap.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited CVT
1,987 Posts
Depends on what you want to do with your Foz...

Going off-road (since you reference the KO2) will be a different choice than if you're staying on-road...

I am about 80% on, 20% off road .... I bought the Continental TerrainContact... The tires are a bit stiffer from the original Yoko-Geo All-Season and the Nexxen All-Season I'd put on. They have a good bite on and off-road. They rank better on most sites than the YokoGeo all terrain (GO15)....

If you're talking BFG KO2, then you're not going to stay stock sized. As BFG does not offer the KO2 in the stock size. At least for my 14 Foz Limited.

If you're looking for street tires, then there's an even broader set of choices with dozens of good (and not-so-good) tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts