Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've recently purchased my first Forester (second Subaru).

I was hoping someone could help me out by filling me in with all the not so common features/benefits of the Foresters in general.

I have a 2018 Australian luxury Model, with push start and smart keys.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bobby - being the novice (very novice) that I am, I can't locate the Luxury model - would that be under another name?

Cheers

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,847 Posts
Keep in mind that website is for the USDM, so what's available in your Australian market could be different or they're named differently. On that website, scroll down to where it lists the different option packages.

Also I seem to recall your Australian model years are different, so if you actually have a 2019, then that won't be shown on that website... yet.

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
89 Posts
You may want to go to your manual and YouTube. Even if you had a US model, I would be hard pressed to tell you exactly what options you have. In addition to 5 trim levels, there are several options that significantly change what is available on the vehicle.

I found a video on YouTube that explained the new safety features and was a huge help for us. Watch a few videos. Compare the buttons and displays in the video to your car to see what you have.

As mentioned in the above post look at both 2018 and 2019 to determine which generation your Forester is.

Good luck and make sure you learn what it can do. It is frustrating to say 5 years later “I wish I knew my Forester could do that”.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts