Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Tour
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Brand new (4500 kms) Subaru Forester owner, new to Vancouver, British Columbia (originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba), new to the Forum.

Wanted to point out just how much I've appreciated all the info shared here that helped me to make my final decision to buy a Fozzie.

Shaun

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Tour
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I'll bite - how does one post a pic? Tried the Insert Image but it's asking for the URL. On a Mac it's hard to get a URL to a file on a drive.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Very nice and Congrats! Welcome aboard. You might want to post your vehicle info in your signature, like mine below, this way you won't have to add it when you ask questions.......the group will be able to see it.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,852 Posts
Very nice looking Forester! Thanks for posting a picture! :cool:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Tour
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kamloops was the first place the AWD system got a workout. Climbed up old #5 on October 25th and had fresh wet snow falling like mad. Steady as a rock! Turned around, shot the Coq and dropped out into torrential downpour through Chilliwack. It was actually SAFER to pass everyone than to sit behind in the INSANE mist being kicked up by tires. This vehicle inspires confidence. Shut 'er down when I was at risk of overdriving my headlights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts